Marketing & business development coordinator
HPZS is seeking a resourceful and organized Part Time Marketing and Business Development Coordinator with 1-3 years of A/E/C specific experience to assist and organize the responses to RFPs, RFQ opportunities, creating and maintaining marketing materials, assisting in preparation for interviews and presentations, and maintaining our brand through print, web and social media.
This 20-hour a week position is also focused on supporting the Managing Principal and her marketing and business development plans, and will have an increasing requirement for the candidate to take on a more independent role as their knowledge of the firm and our processes increases. While the current position will cover a wide breadth of responsibilities, this is currently only a Part Time position; however, the trajectory of this position may eventually lead to a full-time position with increasing Marketing and Business Development responsibilities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s in Architecture, Marketing, Business, Communications, English or related fields
- 1-3 Years A/E/C Industry experience preferred
- Master’s Degree preferred but not required
- Preference given to LEED Accredited (GA, or AP + Specialty)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including editing, proofreading, and proficiency in AEC jargon
- Ability and desire to offer exceptional client service – attention to detail and commitment to deadlines.
- Proactive and resourceful with a strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and confidence to take initiative
- Ability to coordinate, manage and prioritize work assignments with fixed and/or competing deadlines
- Must have excellent graphic design and presentation skills
- Must be proficient in:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Social Media Platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Must currently be a member of a professional industry association such as AIA, APA, SMPS, etc. (or be willing to join)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and periodically lead the development of proposals, prequalification statements and awards submittals
- Creating checklist of items needed and managing production of said items
- Tracking and follow up on proposals as needed
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, quarterly e-newsletters, press releases and marketing materials
- Experience with or willingness to learn Constant Contact email marketing platform preferred
- Organize and maintain contacts, photos, prospects, project pages, resumes
- Execute social media strategy in coordination with Managing Principal and staff
- Coordinate with staff on management and periodic update of firm website
- Attend professional meetings and events, periodically
- Assist in the planning of events designed to reach potential customers
- Maintain brand integrity and quality control
- Provide support on special projects, as assigned
- Assist Managing Principal participation in Industry Boards and/or Conferences
Please submit resume and supporting materials to Office Administrator, Lisa Ross, at firstname.lastname@example.org.